Pairing to the Kirio system with an iOS or Android device.
Before paring to the Kirio sytem, please confirm the following:
- Your Kirio is connected to your Wi-Fi router.
- Your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Kirio.
Pairing for the first time
To pair your device to the Kirio system, follow these steps:
- Install and launch the Kirio app.
- Once the app detects the Kirio on the network, click 'Start pairing.'
- Agree to Terms of Service.
- Follow the instructions by scanning the QR code on the Kirio unit and pressing the MagicButtontm.
- Alternatively, if your device does not have a functional camera, you may enter the 6 digit code next to the QR code.
- Enter your name and click 'Continue.'
- If you are pairing the first device, this device becomes a Master user and receives immediate access.
- If you are pairing any successive device, this device must be approved by a Master and you must wait for to be granted access.
Pairing to multiple Kirio systems
The Kirio app may be paired to multiple systems.
To pair to an additional Kirio system, follow there steps:
- Launch the Kirio app and open the menu.
- Click on 'Change location' below your username near the top of the screen.
- Click on the + in the top corner.
- You are now in the pairing wizard where you can pair to a new system. Follow the steps outlined above.